What is keyholding?
Keyholding is where you entrust us to keep hold of your property keys. Spanish law requires that someone in the country has a key to the property at all times. Your keys are securely stored and access to the property is controlled by us in your absense. Access can be for things such as; alarm response, deliveries or tradesmen.
Advantages of keyholding
- Peace of mind
- With a keyholding agreement in place, you can have peace of mind knowing that your property keys are being kept safe and your property is being looked after, no matter where in the world you are.
- 24 hour access
- Our keyholding service is 24 hours. We can provide access to your property any time, any day.
- Welcoming guests*
- We will personally hand over the keys to your guests and welcome them to your property.
- Alarm response**
- Once we recieve the call of an alarm, we will act immediately to deal with the situation.
- Cost effective
- Our reliable and professional service costs less than €0.17 per day.
* Welcoming guests is available using our Meet & Greet service. See extra services on our property management service.
** Alarm response is available using our Call out service. See extra services on our property management service.
What keyholding services do you provide?
- Keyholding only
- Secure holding of property keys.
- *Granting access to guests, emergency services, tradesmen, etc.
- Providing you 24 hour access to your keys.
- €60 per year
- Keyholding and mail collection
- All of the services above.
- Emptying mailbox and storing the mail in a secure location.
- €80 per year
* Granting access is available with our Call out service. See extra services on our property management service.
Wanting that extra protection?
You may want more than us just looking after your keys, you may also want someone checking on your property for damages, leaks, trespassers, etc. If you do, you may be interested in the property management service we provide, which includes our keyholding service for free!